Chili and macaroni in one?! Our recipe tester is a genius, we know!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 servings of macaroni
- 1 pack ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of stew tomatoes
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 bell pepper
- To a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and ground beef. Let it cook for about 15 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Chop up the zucchinis and bell pepper.
- To a crockpot, add the kidney beans, tomato sauce, stew tomatoes, and ground beef. Add the taco seasoning into the mix and stir it all together.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Boil 4 servings of macaroni and add it into the chilli.