Spaghetti wrapped in a tortilla?! It's a carb lover's dream come true!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 servings of spaghetti
- 1 pack of meatballs (approx 8)
- 1 can of pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- To a pot of boiling water, add the spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
- To a pan on medium heat, add a bit of oil and place the meatballs down. Let it cook for 10-12 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Chop the meatballs into quarters.
- Heat up the pasta sauce and add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, and chopped spinach.
- Add the spaghetti and meatballs into the pasta sauce and combine it together.
- Place a bit of the spaghetti into the centre of a tortilla.
- Add some cheese and any other sauces you like and then roll it up into a burrito.
- Pan-fry the burrito (edge side down first) and let it cook for 2-3 minutes per side.