Tater tots are finally being used for what they were intended for... Taco Taters!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 servings of tater tots
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 head of lettuce
- 1 pack of ground beef
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Air fry tater tots at 400F for 12-15 minutes (or until crispy).
- Chop up the yellow pepper, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- To a pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Place the ground beef into the pan along with a package of taco seasoning. Let it cook for 8-12 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Add the tater tots into a pan and top with the ground beef, yellow pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes (or until cheese is fully melted). Broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Top with salsa.