Chicken Apple Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Take your grilled cheese to the next level with this fall-inspired grilled cheese!
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice aged cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces sliced chicken
- 6 thin slices apple
- 1 handful arugula
- 2 teaspoons red pepper jelly
- Black pepper
- Butter, for spreading
- Lay the bread on a cutting board and spread each slice with butter on one side.
- Flip the bread on the cutting board and then layer the inside of one slice with cheese, chicken, apple, and arugula.
- Spread the red pepper jelly on the inside of the other slice of bread and top to create a sandwich.
- Warm a pan to medium heat then add the sandwich, buttered side down, and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes, then flip and repeat on the other side.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan, and serve immediately.