30-Minute Meal Prep Burritos
Looking for an easy and healthy lunch or dinner that can be prepped ahead of time? This is it!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package @trulocal ground beef
- 1 pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- BBQ sauce or burrito sauce
- Cook @trulocal ground beef for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the diced pepper, Roma tomatoes, and drained black beans. Mix it all together.
- Add garlic powder, pepper, salt, and chili powder. Also add your sauce of choice.
- Grab your tortillas and add a bit of filling into the centre.
- Fold the edges from the side into the centre and then roll it up. Add to a pan on medium heat and let the burrito get golden brown.