Apple Pulled Pork Tacos
It doesn't have to be Tuesday to devour these delicious tacos!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 @trulocal pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 apple, sliced
- Corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- To a crock pot on high heat, add @trulocal pork tenderloin, honey, sliced onions, honey, brown sugar, beef broth, and apple cider. Let it cook for 6 hours.
- Once done, pull it apart with a fork and knife.
- Assemble your tacos. Add a layer of BBQ sauce and the pulled pork, sliced apples, and parsley.