Pulled Pork Pizza
If pizza and pulled pork had a baby, this is what it would look like. Heaven on earth!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package of @trulocal pork tenderloin (2 pieces)
- 2 1/2 cups of BBQ sauce (and extra to spread)
- cheese of choice
- 4 naan bread
- fresh parsley
- To a crock pot add the @trulocal tenderloin and BBQ sauce. Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Once done, use a fork and knife to pull the pork into pieces (it should pull apart really easily). Don’t do this before the 6 hours otherwise the pork will dry out.
- To a piece of naan, pour on some BBQ sauce and top with your cheese of choice, the pulled pork, and even more BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 350F for 7-10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- Top with parsley.