Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
If you've ever wanted to try to convince someone that you are Italian, this might be the recipe to do it! Authentic Roasted Red Pepper Pasta will impress them all!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 red peppers
- 2 onions
- Olive oil
- 1 cup pasta water
- 1 cup milk or cream
- Seasoning of choice (I used Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder)
- 4 @trulocal chicken thighs (and your favourite seasonings)
- fresh parsley
- Cut peppers in half along with some onions and place them on a baking tray and coat with oil.
- Bake at 350F for 45 mins.
- Boil 4 servings of pasta according to the package instructions and be sure to save 1 cup of pasta water.
- Add the peppers and onion to a blender. Once blended add in the pasta water and milk/cream.
- Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and top with your favourite seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Season your @trulocal chicken thighs and air fry them at 400F for 15 minutes. Slice it up and add it to your pasta and enjoy!