Creamy Pasta with Scallops
Pasta is meant to be creamy, smooth and in this case, loaded with scallops!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 servings of spaghetti
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese, to top
- Cook spaghetti until al dente. Save 1/2 cup of the pasta water for later to help thicken the sauce.
- Saute an onion on medium heat until it has a bit of colour to it.
- Remove the onions and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt some butter and add a bit of lemon juice. Add this to the spaghetti and mix it together.
- Add some chopped spinach, red wine, and chicken broth.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and stir until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and add parmesan.
- Sear some @trulocal scallops for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.