The Perfect Filet Mignon
This filet mignon is going to melt in your mouth like butter. Pair it with a side salad, baked potato or even pasta for a savoury dinner!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 @trulocal filet mignon
- 1 tbsp steak spice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 mushrooms
- To a pan on medium heat, add a bit of oil and cook the @trulocal filet mignon.
- Add half of the steak spice to one side and then cook to your liking. Flip it over and add the remaining steak spice.
- Add the butter to the pan and baste it over the steak.
- Remove the steak from the pan and let it rest.
- Slice the mushrooms and then sauté them in the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.