Loaded Burger Bowls
Trying to eat healthier but still craving burgers? We have the best of both with these Loaded Burger Bowls!
See more from Kristi Drinovz at https://www.instagram.com/kandbcooking/
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4-6 dill pickles, cut into 1/4” slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head of romaine le uce, chopped
- 1/2 a red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup light cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2-3 tsp sea salt flakes
- Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp 0%mf plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp of the juice from a jar of dill pickles
- 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dehydrated onion powder
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a bowl s r together the special burger sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for later.
- Slice the russet potatoes into 3/8” sticks. Place in water and allow to soak for at least 10min.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and pat them to dry on paper towels. Add the potatoes, oil, and sea salt in a bowl then toss to coat.
- Place the fries in an air fryer at 350°f and cook for 20 min.
- Shake the basket to re-disperse the fries and air-fry for another 20 min.
- Meanwhile, in a large fry pan over med-high heat, add the ground beef.
- Break the beef into chunks then sprinkle with garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Blend together and cook un l browned and cooked through (approx. 6-8 min).
- To assemble, line a bowl with lettuce. Top with tomatoes, pickles, onions, fries, cheese, and beef.
- Drizzle with dressing and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Stir to incorporate.