Marinated Mushroom and Beef Tenderloin Kebabs
Ready, set, skewer! These Marinated Mushroom and Beef Tenderloin Kebabs are going on the grill HOT!
See more from Kristi Drinovz at https://www.instagram.com/kandbcooking/
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 18 mushrooms
- 4” of zucchini, halved and cut into 1/2” slices
- 3 6oz beef tenderloin steaks
- Granulated garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Add the mushrooms to the marinade stirring to evenly coat. Marinade the mushrooms for at least 15min.
- An hour before cooking cut the steaks into 1” cubes and place them in a bowl on the counter.
- 30min later season the steaks generously with garlic, pepper, and salt. Also preheat a grill to 450°f.
- Begin threading the steak, mushrooms, and zucchini onto skewers. Place the completed kebabs on a plate.
- Once the grill is to temp place the kebabs directly on the grill. Grill for 4min, flip, and then grill another 3-4min.
- Remove the kebabs from the grill and allow them to rest for a few minutes before serving.