The Perfect Party Fondue
The perfect fondue to dish up at any party!
See more from Kristi Drinovz at https://www.instagram.com/kandbcooking/
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 pkg of shrimp
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups 30% less sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (or sub additional soy sauce)
- 3 tbsp onion, diced
- 2 tbsp carrot, diced
- 2 tbsp celery, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 12 small mushrooms
- 1 can of potatoes, drained
- To prepare the fondue, peel the shrimp and cut the steak and chicken into 1” cubes.
- Season the shrimp with chili powder tossing to evenly coat.
- Then season the steak with the garlic and wine seasoning followed by seasoning the chicken with the
- Italian seasoning tossing both to evenly coat. Set aside in the fridge till ready to enjoy.
- To prepare the fondue broth add the water, chicken broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper to a fondue pot.
- When ready to enjoy stir the mixture together and turn the pot to the highest temp.
- Bring the fondue broth to a rolling boil before beginning to skewer the meat and vegetables to cook.
**Make sure all proteins are cooked through before consuming** Approx. cook times: Chicken - 4-5min,
Steak - 2-3min, Shrimp - 1min, Veggies - 3 min