Is there ever a bad day to have tacos? Nope! Hence why we had our recipe creating friends whip up this tasty taco casserole!
See more from Brie at www.instagram.com/sugarfreebrie
- two pounds ground beef
- half yellow onion, diced
- green bell pepper
- three eggs
- one cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- one cup jalapeno havarti, shredded
- one tbsp garlic powder
- one tsp chili powder
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add in onion and peppers.
- Once veggies have softened, add in ground beef to brown and stir.
- Once the beef is browned, drain the excess oil/ water.
- Stir in garlic and chili powder5.
- Once cooked, place mixture in a casserole dish and spread out evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a separate bowl,mix half the cheddar and Havarti together.
- Whisk in eggs and stir the mixture until the eggs are lightly beaten.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish and stir to ensure mixture is spread throughout.
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese11.Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.12.Once the casserole is done, remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and sour cream.