These patties make the perfect topping on an asian salad, paired with fries or stacked on a bun with your favourite toppings!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package ground pork
- 5 Chinese mushrooms (Cremini)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Slice chinese cremini mushrooms (and spinach.
- Add to a bowl with @trulocal ground pork.
- Add the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt.
- Combine all together.
- Shape into patties.
- To a pan on medium heat, add oil and cook on each side for 5 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Serve with rice and veggies.