See more from Surbhi at kitskitchenkrush
- 5 cups pasta sauce
- 12 small tortillas
- 1 package @trulocal meatballs
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 portions of spaghetti
1. Boil water and cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes.
2. Heat up the pasta sauce and let it cook for 8 minutes.
3. Add the spaghetti into the pasta sauce and mix together.
4. Add 1/2 tbsp oil to a pan on medium heat and let the meatballs cook for 4-6 minutes per side (or until fully cooked).
5. Add 1/2 cup of remaining pasta sauce while the meatballs are still cooking. Let it cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Assemble tacos and top with parsley.