Shrimp Quinoa Salad
Light, fresh and healthy. This salad is as refreshing as it is filling!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package of raw Argentine shrimp
- 2 servings of quinoa
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp parsley
- Cook 2 servings of quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Once done, slice up the cucumber, yellow pepper, and red pepper. Add it to the quinoa and stir together.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- To a pan on medium heat cook the @trulocal raw Argentine shrimp for 4-5 minutes.
- Top the quinoa with the shrimp and add parsley for garnish.