Bacon Wrapped Cod Bake
Wrapped in crispy local bacon, there is no better way to enjoy your favourite fish! This one-pan recipe is ready in 30 minutes making it a great weeknight meal.
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 pieces bacon
- 2 cod fillets
- 10-12 baby potatoes, halved
- ½ bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add potatoes to a small baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the fish. Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each cod fillet and set aside.
- Wash asparagus and cut spears in half.
- Once the 10 minutes is up, remove potatoes from the oven. Add the asparagus to the pan, and give it a toss to combine with the potatoes and oil.
- Layer bacon wrapped cod on top of the potatoes and asparagus and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until fish is cooked through and bacon is crispy.
Stephanie Kay Nutrition