Crispy Air Fried Scallops
Deep fryers are out, air fryers are in! Make room on your counter for one because you're going to need it for these Crispy Air Fried Scallops!
- 1 pack scallops (approx 8-10)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Sweet chili sauce
- Pat dry scallops with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and add pepper, salt, and chilli powder.
- In another bowl pour out some Panko breadcrumbs.
- Dip the scallops into the egg and shake off the excess. Then, dip it into the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Air fry at 375F for 3-4 minutes (flip halfway).
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce or sauce of choice.